Fourth of July

A slow start today, but I am going to work on another version of S4176, tunic with cap sleeves, but morph sweetheart neckline onto it and swap out facings, using the new aqua colorwash paisley print. It's 60" wide with more than enough yardage to match up centers, so let's see if we get it cut/sewn today. I have all kids here plus husband, but I may have a chance to sew when he BBQ's outside this afternoon, because the oldest 3 will go outside with him to watch and the baby will (hopefully) be napping or in her bouncy seat watching me. Baby is 5 mos old plus 1 week and just started tolerating baby food yesterday. Before she either fished it out with her tongue and would spit or blow it at me. My friend who babysits her could get her to take it from a feeding bottle, but she wouldn't for me. I guess she decided to give it up and eat it for me. Such a little turkey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns