Cleaning house, no sewing

Cleaning house! Inlaws are expected next weekend and the sewing area/bedroom as well as the whole house need immediate attention. I spent part of today cleaning up the sewing area of our bedroom by moving a cupboard into our bedroom and reallocating stash around. I also gave away thebaby's changing table and bought a secondhand dresser for the end of her crib. So I will try to sneak in some sewing/quilting, but no promises. I have been looking at everyone's blogs, wow! Some really cool things are being made. I have bought more fabric, and cut out a dress and a few other things, but have not sat down to sew, so we can only try... Last resort, school starts in 4 weeks and I may not leave the sewing machine for much after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns