Pictures, finally




School being out for 2 kids and one still in private preschool and baby at home, what crazy days. On top of that, my 4 yr old (the disabled one) had strep this week with fever to 104 deg. Yuk! All while my husband's employer was in town for a few days. As you can imagine, I have not sewn much at all. I pinned a skirt to a bodice and gathered the threads up while we were up late one night talking, but that is as far as I got.




I did mean to place photos of black cherries dress and here it is finished:


I did not take one with me in it as I am not dressed this early, but wanted to post a photo.

I also have a shot of the bodice of the Texas bluebonnet bodice, using the same pattern, which is a great vintage pattern to use, super easy even for me. All the dress is assembled, waiting for the skirt and bodice to be attached and finished up. I also have a plisse dress for my 6 year old (that's what I worked on last night) from a vintage pattern, more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns