Finished photos







Posting my black cherry dress "on" after Church today and my daughter's new green dress, from vintage S4969, sleeveless dress view, which I made slightly large so she can hopefully wear it through our long Texas summer and maybe next spring, out of Tutti Frutti plisse (I love sewing that stuff, it doesn't ravel easily, easy to wash & wear). The girls pattern was great, except I did not line it; I used purchased bias tape (wish I had used my own made tape). I need to move the ties down to the waistline as they are about 1/2" too high and ride up in the back. My photos were horrible using a timer for the first time and a 3 yr old trying to get into the action. The glare was bad, too, so many had to be discarded.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns