About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I want tosew, not do taxes...

I am bummed out as I need to work on our taxes and have loads of things to work on at the sewing machine. Right now, I am clearing my desk and sorting so I can expedite the tax ordeal. It is an ordeal, since my husband is self-employed, and I hate accounting (and have a degree in it). I need to finish the shorts for the 6 yr old that were from scraps from a skirt I made plus work on the camoflauge skirt/shorts for us, not to mention the huge pile of things cut out. Let's hope this goes quickly, by the 15th, at least and not have to extend.

No comments: