Friday night

Just bought on line a uniquely you form after much searching and deliberation; I checked out the standards at Joann's after an all day trip to San Antonio and back, I did not like the construction as I would be pushing the small to the limit. Let's see how it does...

Taxes are done and I finished shorts for my daughter, but am adding some trim by hand. I also cut out the butterfly camo skirt for me and her shorts. Now let me last through this weekend: the baby's baptism and a funeral on Monday. I also nabbed some charmeuse (polyester), 4.25 yds at $2.00 a yd to try a vintage dress with. I received most of the vintage patterns bought on ebay this week, so I should be able to find something to work with. Next week should be an all-sewing week during the day, so let's see how much we finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns